Limited Edition Print of Lone Wolf illustrated by Brom.
A lordly figure stands at a gate holding an ebony blade in the painting "Lone Wolf" by acclaimed fantasy artist, Brom.
This painting first appeared in Michael Moorcock's Elric: Tales of the Whitewolf in 1994.
Illustration was also used as the cover art for Brom's Darkwerks art book in 1995 and in the Masters of Fantasy Metallic art collection in 1998.
Additional Details for this piece:
Limited Edition of 1000 Prints
- Only 50 Prints Remain in Total
- Hand Signed and Numbered by Brom
- 16 1/2" x 23" Archival Fine Art Paper
- 14 1/2" x 20" Viewable Art Region
- Museum Quality Archival Inks